Newsletter and CommunicationsTeams

Newsletter Team

Communications Team

Samantha Lalush, RDN (Social Media Coordinator)

Leslie Sedon, RDN (Newsletter Editor) With over 15 years of experience as a nutrition professional and educator, Leslie Sedon is dedicated to supporting individuals on their health journeys. As a licensed and registered dietitian nutritionist (RDN) in Florida since 2021, she specializes in clinical nutrition, weight management, and diabetes care. Leslie is on a mission to provide practical, evidence-based solutions that will optimize health, improve overall quality of life, and lead to sustainable results for the people in her care. 

Barbara Klick, MPH, RD (Newsletter Assistant Editor) I have specialized in weight management and bariatric surgery for over 20 years. My area of expertise has been focused on weight management program operations; specifically, turning bariatric programs into financially sound, evidence-based systems delivering exceptional quality outcomes. I am currently the Treasurer of the Vermont Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. I hold a master's degree in Public Health from Boston University and a bachelor's degree in Nutrition and Dietetics from the University of New Hampshire. In my free time, I enjoy travelling, hiking, and snowshoeing.
Mikel Bryant (Newsletter Assistant Editor)