2020 Oncology Nutrition Symposium

Long_2020_symposium.png

The 2020 Oncology Nutrition Symposium will be held at Renaissance Phoenix Glendale Hotel & Spa in Glendale Arizona. Come learn about cutting edge oncology nutrition from the leading experts in the field while networking with oncology dietitians representing cancer centers from across the country.

Join us for our pre-conference (additional cost) - Oncology Nutrition Fundamentals Course - This course is designed for the newly practicing oncology RD and will provide a broad overview of topics helpful for those preparing to take the CSO exam.

Due to the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak and related travel restrictions placed on our healthcare provider members, the Oncology Nutrition (ON DPG) Executive Committee, in conjunction with the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, has made the very difficult decision to cancel the 2020 Symposium.

With growing evidence that COVID-19 can be transmitted quickly and easily, and an increasing number of organizations and institutions implementing travel bans, the justification to cancel the symposium has become clear. While it was our hope to provide attendees with a successful symposium our concern for your well-being and communities superseded that desire.

We encourage you to review the following to help support your immediate needs related to travel, housing and registration.

How should I handle my travel to the meeting?

Flight, train or bus arrangements should be canceled by the individual that made the reservation. Please refer to your travel provider policies regarding any cancellation fees.

How should I handle my hotel reservation?

All attendees are responsible for cancelling their own hotel reservation. Please refer to your housing confirmation to cancel directly with the hotel.

Renaissance Phoenix Glendale Hotel & Spa
9495 W. Coyotes Boulevard
Glendale, Arizona 85305
(623) 937-3700

What should I do about my registration for the Symposium?

All attendee registrations will be issued a full refund in the next six to eight weeks via the original method of payment. This includes the pre-conference, Oncology Nutrition Fundamentals Course. The administrative fee in the original cancellation policy is being waived.

Thank you again for your support, patience and understanding. If you have any questions, please email us at contact@oncologynutrition.org.

Please look for additional information regarding enhanced online learning over the coming months as ON DPG is committed to delivering this important content to its members and registered attendees. We look forward to seeing you at a future Symposium.

Renaissance Phoenix Glendale Hotel & Spa in Glendale Arizona
9495 W. Coyotes Blvd.
Glendale, AZ 85305
When:  Apr 26, 2020 from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM (MT)
Associated with  DPG20 Oncology Nutrition (ON)